Let's Make Some Art
If you don't already know, my goal to get those images OUT of the camera and in physical form - either on your walls, in an album or folio box. I've spent hours finding the most amazing products that are not only beautiful, but will last a lifetime.
Most Clients invest $800-$2,000 on wall art and products.
Frames are my jam. That is why I searched high and low to find the perfect frames that you will absolutely love. With a contemporary design and superb craftsmanship, these frames have a minimilistic, yet beatiful form that will give your portraits the greatest aesthetic appeal in your home.
- 100% real wood that is sustainably harvested here in America
- Reusable - Yup you can just reorder prints that will fit perfectly in the frame
- Wood/Color Options: Maple Black, Maple White, Maple Honey, Walnut Dark Brown (some frames also available in Ash Teal and Ash Coral)
- Matting is acid free and 100% cotton
- 50 Year Guarantee
- Tree Stewardship: For every frame purchased, my framer donates to plant a tree through American Forests
Canvas Gallery wraps
My canvas wraps are a modern way to display your photos and look great in any room! Wraps are 1.5" thick and handmade with museum quality canvas. They are treated with protective laminate to help protect from scuffs, scratches and UV light. What I love about canvas wraps is how adaptive they can be - because there are so many sizing options available, there are literally hundreds of different wall designs that I can create to work perfectly in your space.
I LOVE the folio box. It is one of the most elegant way to store and display your photos. Within the box, you can store up to 30 photos, pre-matted, ready to be framed or placed in a tabletop easel for easy display!
- Linen covered box with silk ribbon
- Size Options:
- Twenty 5 x 7 prints mounted to 8x10 matte
- Twenty 8 x 10 prints mounted to 11x17 matte
- Thirty 8 x 10 prints mounted to 11x 17 matte
Albums are a great way to tell a story. Since my approach is more documentary/lifestyle, albums are a perfect way to showcase your story.
- 10x10 or 12x12
- 10 spreads (20 pages)
- Thick lay-flat pages
- Genuine Leather or Linen Covers