Hi! I'm Jessie, owner and photographer at Jessie Wyman Photography. I'm happy you stopped by!
This is where I'm supposed to tell you about me, my mission and how much I love photography. Well clearly I love photography...why else would I start a business if I didn't?...My mission -to create awesome photos that you will proudly display on your walls, in albums, or in other physical form.
Fun facts about me:
- I've lived in 7 different states. Massachusetts, Iowa, Maryland, California, Arizona, Missouri, and Nevada.
- I can't tell my lefts from rights. BUT I have this amazing strange sense of direction. I'm like a dog and can always find my way home.
- I have an 8 year old dachshund (hotdog-dog) is who the love of my life along with my husband - George. They both are a major source of my inspiration. You will see them both on my blog regularly.
- My favorite food is spaghetti, followed by cereal (frosted flakes to be exact).
- I write and eat with my left hand. I do everything else with my right (maybe that is why I get then mixed up?)
- I have a bachelor's degree in urban planning and a masters degree in urban design. While photography is my passion, I also consult for various planning and urban design projects. I have a serious love for maps (and bridges).