For the Love of Frames
I finally found a frame I'm proud to offer my clients!
This took a bit longer than I thought it would - mainly because I found myself being super picky on quality and design. I wanted a high quality frame that wouldn't overwhelm the photo and was designed in a way that complemented my style.
There are so many companies I found, many of which had beautiful frames, but I learned is that so many of their frames were mass produced and that quality was so-so. When they said 'wood frame', many times that meant 'wood veneer' or 'looks like wood'. That wouldn't do for me. Finally, after some major searching, I came across a company who seemed to fit the bill. They have a modern frame that works perfectly with my style and made of real wood! (who would have thought!).
- 100% real wood that is sustainably harvested here in America
- Reusable - Yup you can just reorder prints that will fit perfectly in the frame
- Wood/Color Options: Maple Black, Maple White, Maple Honey, Walnut Dark Brown (some frames also available in Ash Teal and Ash Coral)
- Available with or without matting (matting is acid free and 100% cotton)
- 50 Year Guarantee
- Tree Stewardship: For every frame purchased, my framer donates to plant a tree through American Forests
Most popular sizes:
The sample below is 11x14 print framed in Dark Brown Walnut with mat and non-glare, UV resistant acrylic.
The frame shown below is my non-matted frame in Maple White, sized at 24x36.